Rent Our Hall
We discovered them in 1996 while rebuilding the stage.
As of 2009 we are Accessible,
|PDF of Rental Application/Agreement|
Download a PDF of the Rental Application/Agreement
To arrange to rent our hall, call Loretta at 503-628-1229.
But first, please let us tell you something about it..... Our building is in use most evenings, and several daytimes each week.
Our greatest single use is for dancing because we have an exceptionally nice wood floor.
To keep it nice, we are exceptionally particular about how people use our hall.
There are several rules:
- No alcoholic beverages are ever allowed on the property -- inside or out.
This is a National Grange rule that has existed since the formation of the organization. There are NO EXCEPTIONS, ever.
- No smoking inside the building.
- No food or drink, of any kind, may be taken upstairs.
- Security and cleaning deposits are required and will not be refunded if rules are violated.
- Personal or event insurance is required.
- Payments are made in advance.
- Expect to be inspected at some time during your use.
- You will sign a rental contract that includes proof of insurance coverage for injury to people or property.
* * *Details & Dimensions:
We rent to many clubs and individuals willing to adhere to these rules.
Regular users of our hall are happy to participate in our annual fundraiser,
(a Fall Feast in October)
and are often involved in our Public Service Projects as well.
* * *
Pictures taken at a wedding here in 2005:
- The dance floor is 30'x 50' flanked by 2 padded benches that run the length of the hall and seat 50 - 70 people.
- 50 folding chairs are stored in a nearby closet, and 10 nice old wooden chairs with cushions are normally in this large room.
- The entry foyer at the top of the stairs is 10 feet x 11 feet, and is equipped with a small table that measures 26 inches by 57 inches.
- The dining room seats 160 at nine long wooden tables with movable wooden (heavy) benches. Table dimensions: 31½″ x 106″
- We have 3 coat racks: one adjacent to the Men's restroom, one within the Ladies' Room and the other downstairs. (25' total length.)
- Restrooms: both upstairs, the men's is tiny, the Ladies' is large (about 75 square feet) and has a small sofa and a full length mirror.
- We have a complete kitchen, (stoves, ovens & refrigerators). The kitchen is used for a variety of food service & fund raising events.
- We have a stage (20'x 20') with curtains and lights. Moveable stairs provide optional access direct from the dance floor.
- A wheelchair lift provides access to both floors.
- An accessible restroom is located downstairs, (the other two restrooms are upstairs).
- A small room (about 15' x 20'), with food prep equipment and other things stored in it, is situated below the stage and behind the kitchen.
Through the front entrance and up to the Foyer
In the Foyer, looking out the front window
In the Ladies Room
Downstairs in the Dining Room
Print a copy of the Rental Application/Agreement
Our Location:We are prominently located on Scholls Ferry Road
near the "Kinton" signpost and the intersection of Tile Flat Road.
We are 2.5 miles East of Groner's Corner
and Groner Elementary School
....and yes, we are also 5 miles West of Washington Square.
We have a nice big reader board. You can't miss it.
Here's a Yahoo map.
Our address, for location purposes only -- not mail,
is 19015 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Beaverton.